- Season begins after Labor Day and concludes by mid-November
- A 1 hour practice during the week at the coach's discretion
- Generally a 1 hour game on Saturdays with shorter make-up games on Sundays
- Girls and Boys teams will use Valley Forge Middle School
- Players will be given a soccer ball, jersey, shorts and socks. Players must wear shin guards during games and practices.
Third grade teams are single sex and there is no residency requirement. Siblings of the same gender and grade will be placed on the same team. For details about the game format, roster size, playing time and rules, please see the Standards/Rules table.
Special Requests and Registration Policies
If there are extenuating circumstances and a demonstrated need, requests can be sent to
For refunds, discounts and fees, see the Registration Policies page.
Volunteer Coaches and Coaching
Coaches will be responsible for running one practice and one game per week. Typically, the conference managers can accommodate a coach's weeknight schedule for practices. The week before the season starts, a 90 minute coaching clinic will be held at Wilson Farm Park. Additional information for running practices can be found in the Coaches Resources.
Rained out Games and Field Closures
Our fields are rented from TESD and Tredyffrin Township. Closure information will be posted on the home page and by email blast generally by 3:30PM on weekdays and 7:30AM on weekends. Saturday games will be played on Sunday and follow the rainout schedule. TEYSA and the coach(es) will work together to reschedule practices.
What are some of the key rules for spectators?
- Cheering is welcome but refrain from coaching from the sidelines
- Spectators should have no communications with referees during the game
- Players and other children should not play on or hang from the goals
- Spectators should sit on the opposite side of the field from coaches and players, with no spectators behind the goals
- Dogs are not allowed on our fields at any time, and smoking is prohibited
Our purpose is to provide all youngsters who love soccer a chance to play. Players who are in need of financial assistance should send an email to Derek Pierce,
. All requests for financial assistance will be kept confidential.